These 10 success steps will allow you to lose fat permanently. You will be successful following these losing weight tips every day because you will be living at your goal weight instead of going on a temporary diet! I cannot stress this enough. It's the key to permanent weight loss.
1. Make this one an absolute commitment. Eat your biggest meal of the day at lunch time. Eat your evening, lighter meal no later than 6:00 p.m. so that you
burn off your calories as energy during day. Don't eat protein and grains together for dinner and eat mainly vegetables.
2. Replace one meal with a nutrient
dense protein shake*, or green smoothie preferably the evening meal. Drink the shake with
a small handful of nuts (7 raw nuts.) This means NO salt.
3. Eat lots of high fiber foods from the low glycemic food list - eat food in it's natural state. Serve yourself smaller portions and wait 10 minutes after you have finished your portion before you decide if you need more. It will take that long for your brain to tell you you're full.
4. Maintain your energy balance - eat low glycemic snacks every 2 - 3 hours to keep your metabolism high and to avoid being so hungry you overeat. A handful of raw nuts, a piece of fruit and a glass of unsweetened soy or almond milk is a perfect snack. Don't let yourself get too hungry.
5. Exercise every day - use an
inexpensive pedometer to motivate you to get moving. You can lose weight just by
walking if you walk briskly every day for 40 minutes.
6. Minimize or better yet eliminate high glycemic foods. Eat 8 - 10 servings of fresh vegetables and fruit a day.
7. Do NOT eat white foods (except cauliflower and cheese.)
8. Drink a glass of filtered water as soon as you wake up. The best weight loss plan includes staying hydrated. When you re-hydrate in the morning you will be thirsty and remember to drink more water.
9. Put your scale in a closet and bring it out once a month! It's not the scale weight that's important - it's how your clothes are fitting. Take your measurements to track your progress.
10. You need to eat more good fats. Eat less saturated fat. If you occasionally indulge in something that is high glycemic or/and has a lot of fat, eat it in the middle of the day before you exercise.
You can go further than these 10 success steps. Purchase your own personal weight loss consultation that will give you an aggressive, comprehensive plan for you to permanently lose the extra weight you are concerned about.
If you would like your own Lifetime Fat Loss
Low Glycemic Plan, fill out the weight loss survey and you will get an hour
long consultation with a weight management adviser, 3 months of coaching and your blueprint for
permanent fat loss. Get healthy - get thin!
* To order call toll free 1-855-485-5373.
You shouldn't have to be stuck with a fat belly after 50.
Toxins are stored in your fat cells. Yes, you can support your body's ability to release fat when you are detoxing.
Cinnamon can greatly assist you in managing your weight by supporting low blood sugar and the regulation of fat metabolism!
Are you addicted to sugar? Learn how to stop those cravings.
Return from 10 Success Steps to Lifetime Fat Loss home page.
Like Lifetime Fat Loss? Please tell a friend!
Subscribe to our Free monthly newsletter, "Nothing to Lose But Fat!"
Learn the latest tips for losing fat, get recipes to balance your blood sugar and find out how so many others are losing weight permanently!
April 17, 2014 "At Last...Healthy Snack Foods" - issue 029
December 22, 2013 "Lose Weight During the Holidays?" - Issue 028
November 5, 2013 "Biggest Barrier to Losing Weight?" - Issue 027
September 2, 2013 "Fresh Peach Smoothie Recipe" - Issue 026
August 5, 2013 "Cold Gazpacho soup - A Perfect Summer Recipe!" - Issue 025
July 18, 2013 "Drinking Water to Lose Weight" - Issue 024
June 5, 2013 "Thai Coconut Chicken Soup, Are Saturated Fats Ok Now?" - Issue 023
May 9, 2013 "When Are Foods With a High Glycemic Index Ok?" - Issue 022
April 17, 2013 "Do Calories Count?" - Issue 021
March 28, 2013 "A Tabouli Recipe" - Issue 020
February 3, 2013 "Low Fat Fish Soup Recipe" - Issue 019
January 6, 2013 "Get Skinny With Detoxing!" - Issue #018
December 17, 2012 "What's For Christmas Dinner? - Issue #017
November 19, 2012 "Low Glycemic Breakfast Burrito" - Issue #016
October 26, 2012 "Juicing For Weight Loss" - Issue #015
September 30, 2012 "Healthy Munchies for the Low Glycemic Plan" - Issue #014