1. Longevity, LLC, formerly Proevity - Continuing Education Group,
1510 Shadow Circle,
2. Integrative Health Technologies, Inc., clinical testing for health, nutrition and weight loss, Suite 201, 4940 Broadway, San Antonio, Texas, 210-824-4200.
3. University of Sydney NSW, Sydney, Australia, Professor J. Brandmiller, Certified testing on glycemic index of foods.
4. Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts.
5. University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, Dr. Wolever, certified testing on glycemic index of foods.
6. Department of Nutritional Physiology, anti-obesity research, University of South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia.
7. Dr. Weinsier, M.D., Chairman of Department of Nutrition Sciences, University of Alabama.
8. Oldways Preservation Trust - Oldways is a nonprofit food and nutrition education organization, with a mission to guide people to good health through heritage.
9. ChefMD's Big Book of Culinary Medicine: A Food Lover's Road Map to: Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, Getting Really Healthy by John La Puma, M.D. and Rebecca Powell, Marx Crown Publishers, a division of Random House, Inc. New York 2008.
10. Thinner at Last by Steven Lamm, M.D., Fireside 1996.
11. Super Immunity Foods: A Complete Program to Boost Wellness, Speed Recovery, and Keep Your Body Strong by Frances Sheridan Goulart, CCN, McGraw-Hill 2009.
12. The Doctors Book of Food Remedies: The Latest Findings on the Power of Food to Treat and Prevent Health Problems by Selene Yeager and the Editors of Prevention, Rodale Inc. 2007.
13. Prescription for Nutritional Healing Third Edition. by James F. Balch, M.D. Phyllis A. Balch, CNC. Penguin Putnam Inc. 2000.
14. Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal Editors of Reader's Digest Association, Inc. The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. 1997.
15. Food Is Your Best Medicine by Henry G. Bieler, M.D., Random House Inc., 1966.
16. Miracle Sugars: The Glyconutrient Link to Disease Prevention and Improved Health by Rita Elkins, M.H., Woodland Publishing 2002.
17. The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2011 by Allan Borushek, Family Health Publications, Costa Mesa, California 92627.
18. Choices, by Thomas Gardiner, PhD, Eileen Vennum, RAC, Shayne McAnalley, Bill H. McAnalley, PhD Talking Stick Publishing Corporation 2004.21. Going Raw: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Raw Food Diet and Lifestyle Revolution at Home by Judita Wignall